The SEM1720 is a DIN rail mounted dual independent channel signal conditioner. It accepts RTD, Thermocouple, and Potentiometer sensor inputs and provides the user with isolated dual voltage or current outputs. Math functions such as input average or difference between the two sensor inputs can be output as well. Alternatively, the device can be used as a signal splitter, splitting one input to two outputs (voltage or current). Isolation is provided between input, outputs and supply. Using our free configuration software, you can easily configure the device with the desired settings. To further help save time, the SEM1720 does not need to be wired to a power supply during the configuration process, it is powered via the USB interface from your PC. Visit the software page to download the USB Speed-Link software.
- Dual Channel With 5 Port Isolation (3.75Kv)
- Accepts RTD, Thermocouple or Potentiometer Sensors
- Universal Voltage Or Current Outputs
- Math Functions Between Channels
- Sensor Redundancy Switching
- Eight User Configured Preset Configurations
- Simple Configuration Via USB Port