GERSTEL is a family owned company founded in 1967. Its focus is on developing and producing systems and solutions for chemical analysis. Our main emphasis is on automated sample preparation for Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) and Liquid Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS).
No other company has a bigger tool box of sample introduction and preparation techniques available (many of them patented). GERSTEL can provide complete "turn-key" solutions that include either a GC/MS or a LC/MS with integrated software control. The innovative MAESTRO software enables intuitive control and flexible, efficient operation for R&D or routine laboratories. Your daily analysis tasks are set up using just a few mouse-clicks.
For more information, visit the GERSTEL website. To purchase GERSTEL products directly, please fill out the contact form below.
- MPS Robotic Autosampler for GC and GCMS
- MPS Robotic Autosampler for LC and LCMS
- Automated Sample Preparation
- Inlets for Gas Chromatography
- Automated Liner Exchange
- Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME)
- Dynamic Headspace - DHS
- Thermal Desorption
- Gerstel Twister
- Oilfactory Port Detection
- GC Preparative Fraction Collector
- Multi-Dimensional GC
- Maestro Software
- Custom Automation Solutions